Monday, August 17, 2009

First Post

Welcome all. This is my first blog, my maiden voyage, my cherry is popped and I'm bleeding from my proverbial vagina with stuff to share with the world. I guess I just want to share my music, my sights, my thoughts with the world. Good and bad, beautiful and ugly, weird and abnormally normal. I'm 24, white and work for the devils own Mexican Restaurant Uncle Juilos Rio Grande. It is a corporate restaurant which means everything is run by the book and to a T. No room for individuality which I guess is the reason I started the blog. I felt like I was losing my identity I mean for fucks sake they said I couldn't wear a certain tie because it didn't fit with what the compay was going for. Which I guess is tacky and tasteless. Enough bitching. Been riding my bike alone throughout the dmv and have seen some shit. I randomly rode through a salsa (the dance) festival at freedom plaza, it looked to be an unsanction event. The entire scene was beautiful. It was right at sunset with people of all ages, races and skill level having a blast. The music was cranking, everyone wore a smile on their face, little children were dancing while there parents found a time to excape from all of lifes troubles and find eachother. It put a huge smile on my face and I rode on.

Music Now - Black Lips - Body Comba

No comments:

Post a Comment